MELBOURNE, Jan. 16 (Xinhua) -- China's Duan Yingying has taken her first ever win at the Australian Open on Monday, dispatching Slovakian Rebecca Sramkova in straights sets 6-3, 6-4.

"Before the match I watched the video of her playing, I expected that (it) would be a tough match," Duan told reporters post-match.

"I am so happy that I made a breakhrough as this is the first time I won the first round in the Australian Open. It is just a beginning for me, and I think I can go more far (sic)." Duan took an early break in the first set off an unforced error from the Slovakian qualifier, however Sramkova managed to break back. Continued unforced errors from the world No.120, 17 in the first set that put down to nerves in her first main draw match, was her undoing.

"I was shaking when I came on court," Sramkova told Xinhua.

"It was so strange to play against her because it was really fast, a really good serve. I didn't expect to play like this."

Duan began the second set as she finished the first, breaking Sramkova's serve in the first point to begin putting the nail in the coffin, though lapse in concentration opened the door for the Australian Open main draw rookie.

Sramkova calmed her nerves, fighting back to level the set 2-2 in a bid to deflate Duan and send the match to a third, but the world No.82 showed her experience and remain calm. The final point of the match had saw Duan fight back from 15-40 down, taking two deuces to progress to round two.

It's the first time Duan has won a match at the Australian Open since her first appearance in 2014, continuing her form in the back end of the 2016 season where she exited Wimbledon and the U.S. Open in the second round.

Duan will face world No.88, American Varvara Lepchenko in the second round.

Joint venture marketing is one of the best strategies to advertise your products to your specific group. The reason why joint ventures are so efficient on the web is because of the easy ways to communicate. With the advent of the Internet http://www.wholesalenikeshoxchina.com/ , it’s a lot easier to reach out to your potential joint venture partners and strike a deal. In this article, we will examine three mistakes that you must get around if you want to succeed with venture marketing.

It is a very big error if you don’t have some type of exit strategy just in case things don’t quite go as well. Although things might seem okay with your partner, things could go the other way. The best way to get around this would be to get ready for it so that you can leave without any hassle. There are plenty of marketers that land themselves in hot water when things don’t go as they wanted them to go. This turns out to be expensive. Not giving your partner a good deal nike shox clearance , is a big way to fail at getting a joint venture. In other words, you can’t cut down on your partner’s share no matter what. As a matter of fact, your purpose should be to give away as many shares as possible because of the sales that they generate. Why? This is because you should aim to get profits from both the front end and the backend. The joint venture will give you the opportunity to make repeat sales. This is the main road to success with any available joint venture opportunity.

Believe it or not but the day your joint venture starts on will make a difference. Mondays nike shox sale , Fridays and the weekends bring in bad results.

When you think about this, it does make a lot of sense. So that leaves the other three days, and they are the best days to do it. Your joint venture proposal will get a much better response when you focus on doing the mailing on these days. These are the types of important details that you must pay attention to and keep in mind.

All in all cheap nike shox , from the above article it becomes clear that joint venture marketing is a technique that is here to stay. It is the easiest way of using your partner’s assets to your benefit. In order to get the best joint venture over time, you must really practice and understand what you are doing over period time. But the key to success lies in taking consistent action. So utilize the suggestions that were explained in this article and do not make errors that will cost you a lot as time goes by. Remember, the success of your online business depends on your consistency; don’t lose it.

fat loss

Maybe you’ve registered this rankings connected with company gals? Is the best company lifetime superb in addition to hermes replica shoes? In any other case wholesale nike shox retro , I most certainly will put forward many recommendations which might be beneficial to adapt this setting of this work environment. In truth,  ation in addition to property. Company gals in addition have loaded sensations. Many people appreciate ambiance, do the job wholesale nike shox shoes , skill, characteristics in addition to magnificence! Thus, they are well-advised to obtain a couple hip shoes and boots in the event to merely employ a superb lifetime in addition to vocation.

In this particular planting season wholesale nike shox china , Happiness & Contentment possesses unveiled some springsummer line that are fitted with not the same salvatore ferragamo replica shoes. Most of these some line include cracked throughout the first OL Line in addition to directly abide by the fashion tendency. Most of these some line usually are here: primary is usually Parisian Rendezvous whoever key coloration is usually lilac; minute is usually Adobe flash in addition to Dash whoever building principle lies in precious metal surface; finally is usually Bohemian Rhapsody who’s going to be seen as an inspired temperament; final is usually Old-time Fanfare which often bespeaks energy in addition to legitimate temperament. As what exactly When i summarize, some lin. Odell Beckham Jr Jersey   Myles Jack Jersey   Mitchell Trubisky Jersey   Authentic Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey   Authentic Michael Thomas Jersey   Le'Veon Bell Womens Jersey   Leighton Vander Esch Youth Jersey   Lamar Jackson Kids Jersey   Khalil Mack Bears Jersey   Kareem Hunt Chiefs Jersey